*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

Reality Check 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality Check

Go down 
+15
CYGHBER
POET
VELVET
Liam Macinnes
MERCY
LORD DANCER
Angel1
RubyWindSong
WyldRyde
dark_scythe
SPECTRE
GOD
Silk
COFFEE
REDDPAW
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime1st December 2008, 01:04

This is the Emblem of WolfHeart Foundation
Reality Check Wolheart2

sigh, A QUICK RECAP OF WHAT I MANAGED TO SAVE.
As we have had many problems at other sites with cyber-bullying, trolling and the like.

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 11:53 AM report inappropriate content

Reality Check Cap012

Words appear in front of Angel 1,

{Incoming.....meteorite?... . unknown life form....Technocracy in route....Reality wrapping around meteor..Something is happening Angel......something that should not be....}

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 11:55 AM report inappropriate content

A3_Angel1
Posted: Sep/24/2007 01:08 PM report inappropriate content

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 01:18 PM report inappropriate content

Poet to Angel, I am watching, your net is ready.

All of Alpha Team feels the link of Pen and Quill, you are now linked mentally.

Pen and Quill, Greetings team, we are in bird and waiting, communications...online...

Text appears again in front of Angel...
{shielding?, Angel, this is a ship, not a meteorite. this is bad, very bad}

{it is experiencing many malfunctions, the USAF has been scrambled, we have a major problem here.}

{I will prepare AA5 for possible assist}

{I will be here as usual, always watching.}

{Good Luck,}
Edit | Quote | Reply

A3_Angel1
Posted: Sep/24/2007 01:36 PM report inappropriate content

"Bring the following mages on-line. Doc, Boomer, & Whiskey. Take your lead from Poet. I want some information on that ship gentlemen. If it's in trouble then do what you must to assist. What are the chances of the USAF thinking the ship is in a different location for say an hour? I don't want an all out fight between our teams & the techs with the USAF keeping score. If the Techs want that ship this bad then there's something about it that is important & I want to be there first. God give us an assist once we're all on board. Coffee link in with the mages & provide any back ground information as needed."
Quote | Reply
Rate this post: Good / Bad

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 01:45 PM report inappropriate content

would you like me to transport life form to secure location?}
Edit | Quote | Reply

A3_Angel1
Posted: Sep/24/2007 01:52 PM report inappropriate content

would you like me to transport lifeform to secure location?}
"Yes, very secure but not Heaven. See if you can't pull all Wolfheart mages on this. Anyway we can mess with the Tech mages communications so they misunderstand orders? How's rerouting the USAF coming? Is there going to be enough left of that craft to make it worth while showing up? If not then reroute Alpha team to the secure site. We may have a defector on our hands. If so then Coffee, you lead since you have the most familiarity with that situation."
Quote | Reply

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 02:00 PM report inappropriate content

{Greeting inside craft, i am not your enemy, i am not technocracy. prepare for emergency transport.

what?, Three???!!!!!!

Angel, three life forms, tech countering, standby, rerouting all systems for transport.....

Coffee, prepare medical, emergency divine intervention to the med bay...3 incoming patients}
Edit | Quote | Reply

A3_Angel1
Posted: Sep/24/2007 02:08 PM report inappropriate content

{Greeting inside craft, i am not your enemy, i am not technocracy. prapare for emergency transport.

what?, Three???!!!!!!

Angel, three lifeforms, tech countering, standby, rerouting all systems for transport.....

Coffee, prepare medical, emergency divine intervention to the med bay...3 incoming patients}
"Pilot, land the bird. There's no point going out there now. Let's just hope the "life forms" are what was really important.
Coffee, you're up.
Poet when you & the other mages are done please join Coffee in medical. I think your skills will be needed.
Alpha1 security on HQ is your issue. I don't want a gnat crossing own boundaries without us knowing about it & you being all over it.
I'll be joining Coffee in medical. I want a look at what was so important to the Techs they're willing to risk Paradox to clean up."
Quote | Reply

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 02:28 PM report inappropriate content

Coffee to Angel, both life forms are alive and wrapped with reality, primarily on the furry blue one.

I believe they are both constructs.....and the one still conscious is a Space Marine, it is twitching a lot...looks similar to an awakening...remember poet?

I need someone that can shutdown this suit, this could get ugly otherwise.

HEAVENLY MESSAGE: This is AA3, Raphael. We had some problems here Angel. GOD is fine, Reboot time...1 hour.  AA1 is watching over GOD. Will contact when Reboot complete.
Edit | Quote | Reply

Redpaw

Posted: Sep/24/2007 02:31 PM report inappropriate content

"Reality Check"

I ask that this continues to stay RPG only for posts.
Thank you.

"Resistance is Futile"  
Your Ever Benevolent Storyteller,
Redd

Last edited by REDDPAW on 25th April 2014, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AM Chief Medical Officer
Race:: Rogue Tech Mage
Auspice: Garou only:

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime28th December 2008, 21:28

Angel, I am unable to bring Blue out of her coma. All I can do now is make her comfortable and hope.

Its paradox Angel, she is so wrapped with this reality, i dont know that I can keep her alive. I will try though, we fought beside her, I just cant let her succumb to it.
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: N1 TEAM LEADER

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime3rd January 2009, 12:56

Silk reporting for duty.

Chief Medical Officer Coffee, I would appreciate an updated report on the status of Blue when a determination has been reached. I will get together with Angel to determine if my team will have to go on without Blue or if I will need to request a replacement for her position.
Good Luck Blue. I will be checking in on you from time to time to review your status.

Silk, Out
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AM Chief Medical Officer

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime3rd January 2009, 13:41

Affirmative, Silk, Your concern for teammate is noted and I will keep you informed as well as Angel,Thunder, and Alpha One.

A replacement will probably be needed at this time as I am unsure when I will be able to get her on her feet. I have called in another Mage to assist me.

Coffee, Out
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 21:27

I will speak to Angel about securing a replacement then.
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: GOD
Race:: Mage-Virtual Adept

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime24th January 2009, 23:05

Computer text appears in front of all personnel.
{ATTENTION WOLFHEART PERSONNEL:
Atlanta Base is now evacuated of BOTH Gamma and Delta Teams, surviving members of Gamma have meshed with Delta to strengthen both ranks.

Purge sequence initiated in Atlanta Base...

Team leaders will be briefed within an hour}
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime25th January 2009, 00:24

Computer text appears in front of all Nu Team.
{Nu Team, Prepare for dispatch.

This is an article in a local trash mag...

DIRTY DIRT MAGAZINE(Los Angeles, California)

BLOOD LICKING FIEND Discovered in Hospital.

Does it exist or was it the drug induced derangement of an ICU patient???

YOU be the judge!

Victim description of Fiend: 3 Horrible Eyes with a tongue that seemed to be very long. The 3rd eye was in the center of its forehead.!!!!

Susan Frup was admitted into the ICU of LA Central Hospital at 2am .

She was caught in a gang fight crossfire on the streets of LA. While Susan lay on the ICU table unconscious from bullet wounds that nearly killed her, the fiend came to her, and licked the wounds. But the fiend did not seem interested in anything else. When Susan came to, the fiend disappeared before her eyes!!!!

"It was terrifying", says Susan as this Reporter caught up to her as she was discharged from the hospital 3 days later, a little sore and a lot scared but none the worse for wear. "All I could see was those eyes, those horrible eyes!"

Susan's story has been disputed as being a drug induced hallucination by the Hospital and Attending Physicians.

Those same Physicians were not available for comment at the time of this publication.

Susan is an avid believer in Christ and a strong supporter of her local Church. She believes God saved her from the Fiend for a higher purpose. "I suppose I will know when the time comes", she says with a smile on her face, it just wasn't my time.

Reported by: Jimmy Reporter, Dirty Dirt Mag}
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 15:32

"Nu team! Gear up! Meet you @ the chopper in 5 minutes. There will be no tardiness. Move People!!!"

[grab my gear & head toward the chopper @ a jog]
Back to top Go down
SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: N8-Communications
Race:: Mage

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 20:39

*run up to chopper , "Spectre reporting for duty maam."
*mentally* "Nu team Communications Active."
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 20:40

All of Nu team feels the link with mental communications as it becomes active.
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 20:43

{backup eletronic communication online}
Back to top Go down
SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 20:44

*smiles*, "good to know you are there God"
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime26th January 2009, 20:47

{always, spectre, always}
Back to top Go down
dark_scythe

dark_scythe

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race:: Garou
Auspice: Garou only: Theurge

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime27th January 2009, 12:31

good morning, team
sorry for my tardiness
Back to top Go down
WyldRyde

WyldRyde

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: N-P
Race:: Human

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime29th January 2009, 13:53

Simon's head snapped up from his design board when the alert came to him. He looks over at his Companion Sss’trk, the metallic looking felinoid rose up gracefully and leapt across the room to land its 6 limbed form on Simon’s shoulders. Simon grabbed up his pilot gear and quickly, but cautiously jogged out of the room toward the hanger deck. Getting run over by some of the more massive members of WHF wasn’t what the mission called for. This time anyway.
Curving the distance to the hanger deck to his favor, Simon made it to the chopper before any other team members. Climbing into the pilot’s chair, he ran over systems check quickly as Sss’trk settled itself behind him, its wickedly sharp claws holding onto the thickly upholstered rest.
“Everyone ready to take a Wyldryde?” He chuckled as he finshed the copter’s check and started the perfectly tuned engines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/phantasmas/
SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime30th January 2009, 01:22

**mentally** "Yes Wylde, I am ready"
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:10

I wait until the last team member is on board. I check my watch to see how late she is. I raise my eye brow & mount into the chopper closing the hatch door behind me. I turn to face my team.

"Nice of you to join us Scythe. I do hope we didn't interrupt your social schedule?"
"It seems to me that you haven't been amongst this type of environment long so as a team we'll help you adjust. From now on it is everyone's job on this team to ensure that our debutant Scythe makes it to the missions on time. For every second she is late everyone on this team shall do KP duty. A team is only as strong as it's weakest member. Also upon our return our team will be indoctrinated into the 3 second rule of survival. Now that we have that issue resolved I will proceed to the real reason we're here, our mission."

"Our mission is to locate the "fiend" in Los Angels. Determine it's nature & deal with it accordingly. If it's a possible ally then recruit it, if not eliminate it. The team will be split into 3 sections. Wild, Party, & Cell will present themselves to the hospital staff as WHF personel & try to gain information that way. Velvet, Leap & Spectre will go in as hospital staff. Find out what you can from the inside. Leap I want you to remain hidden your job is to make sure the others make it out if something goes wrong. Flute, Scythe & I will go in as patients. I will be an old blind woman with an injury, Flute you will be my son, & Scythe you will be my seeing eye dog. Flute make sure everyone that "sees" Scythe thinks she is a dog. I will handle my own disguise. I want information people & I want them quickly." Wild set us down before the hospital so that Velvet's & my team can go in seperately. I want your team to go in boldy just like normal WHF."
Back to top Go down
dark_scythe

dark_scythe

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:20

you are quite right, Silk
this is all very new to me,being on a team, that is
again, to you & the rest of the team, i apoloize
it shall not happen again
i am quite eager to help in anyway possible
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:26

your flight into LA is uneventful, save for the scenery.
You are about 80miles NE of LA, so the flight is very short,

Wyld sets down safely to drop the "non WHF " , and continues to hospitol.
Back to top Go down
WyldRyde

WyldRyde

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: N-P
Race:: Human

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:31

'She's late and WE get KP?' Simon mentally grumbled. Mission first. Whine later, seeped into his thoughts. Yes, Mother! he shot back which Sss’trk calmly accepted as obedience.
“Here we go, people. Another safe, soft landing…” Simon said to his team. “So you know something’s got to go wrong later.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/phantasmas/
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:37

"Scythe, then I trust that our team will only be doing KP this one time."

"Wild cut the chatter. Let's get this done quickly as there are more missions waiting in the wings. Make sure your beast stays with your bird. Don't park on the hospital heliopad. If WHF blocks an incoming emergency chopper then it'll hurt our rep."

"Velvet, make sure to check the morgue & any other place that has long protection from the sun. If this is indeed a vampire as Angel suspects then in the darkness is where we'll find it."

"if nothing else a poor wounded patient may draw it out if it some how manages to elude the other 2 groups."
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:40

"yes Wild "we" do. An hour for every second she is late. If we are to rely on each other & be there for each other in battle then we must work together as a team. Now unless you wish to question my orders again in which case I am sure I can find more things for "our" team to do in it's spare time then I suggest you focus on your mission."
Back to top Go down
dark_scythe

dark_scythe

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:46

yes, Silk
it will not happen again
i seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot with Wyld
is there anything i can do to make it up to him?
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:48

The flight to Hosp is also uneventful, Wylde clears way via radio to airport controllers and all other "important" authorities.

Dropping the team in parking lot, you notice that WHF is gathering a crowd of onlookers.
You raise it back to hover position and
place it on "auto" pilot, then exit the chopper.
therefor you are the only one that must repel down from the chopper to the ground Wyld.
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

Character sheet

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 21:52

"Scythe that is between you & Wyld. I am team leader not a match maker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Check
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*PACKHOME* :: GAMING ROOM-Bring your munchies :: WOLFHEART FOUNDATION :: WAR ZONE-
Jump to: