*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

God Smack!! - Page 7 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Smack!!

Go down 
+8
THUNDER
POET
COFFEE
PILOT
WEAVERSBANE
Angel1
LORD DANCER
REDDPAW
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

God Smack!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:28

As you look at his still form, you see that his lung has been removed, Damaged beyond repair. And his genitalia have been damaged so badly that it is perhaps not functional, and may have to be removed. Coffee is not working on that at all, trying to get him breathing again.

He is banged up really bad, worse than you have ever seen him. Far worse than when the Thunderhead hit him...
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AM Chief Medical Officer
Race:: Rogue Tech Mage
Auspice: Garou only:

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:33

God!!!, I need someone to take the boy from this room.
Please see to it now.

Angel, I could not save the lung, and looks like he will lose function of genetalia, but should live if I can get him breathing.
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:34

the grid forms under James and he disappears.

Just starting to wake up, as Coffee starts fussing at Alpha 1 again.
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: GOD
Race:: Mage-Virtual Adept

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:35

He is in Heaven for now. I will return him after medical authorization.

He is safe.
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:41

The air becomes fragrant with the Fresh smells of the Rain Forests, and a hand appears over Alpha 1, touching him near the heart. Angel, you recognize the callouses of a Swordsman on that hand.

Alpha One, at the touch of that calloused hand, changes to human form, and begins breathing, the bleeding slowly ceases and he begins to stabilize.

The hand seems to age and then disappears in the air, and the Rain Forest scent slowly leaves the room.

Coffee is speechless for a split second, then recovers quickly and starts checking vitals.
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 01:44

He will survive Angel, though I dont know how he will feel about this, (pointing to the mangled remains of his genitalia).

*I cover him with a sheet and blanket, knowing that his healing will heal him and keep him alive.

I will stay here with him Angel. So if I am needed, I can respond more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: A3
Race:: Human-Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:05

"He will never know. Heal it Coffee. The Lung, the genitalia all of it. Leave superficial scaring if you must but I won't have one of my people crippled to save pride. Keep him under the entire time if you must but as his mate I ask that you do this."

whispering quietly..."Thank you Poet for saving his life. I won't forget this, not ever."

"I will take over his duties & Thunder's until he's back on his feet. Will you be able to heal him enough to face the Niktiku? If not then make sure he is evacuated along with the others."

"I'll walk his patrol."
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:14

Angel, I am not sure i can. It is very severe magik you are talking here. I will try.

I know I can get hm on his feet for the battle with the Godling, I do not know if I can save his...Genitalia. I can reconstruct the actual member, but not the actual function.
(waves for you to follow, and enter my chambers). I am not sure he wont be sterile.
I can make it, .. functional, performance end but the testicles have been damaged and then there is damage to the actual glands themselves.... I am willing to try, but make no promises at this time.

On the subject of the lung, that should not be a problem.
This thing knew where to strike and how. The original wound to the lung looked like it reached into his chest and squeezed the lung.

We lost a theurge in battle tonight, it took out him too.
of the 4 that went with him, only 2 returned alive.

Last edited by COFFEE on 12th January 2009, 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:20

"Coffee, I saw what you did for the Princess. I have seen you work miracles on everyone that has ever been blessed by your care. You may not be sure but I am. Heal him just no cybernetics. He'll wouldn't forgive me for that. I will ask Jewel if she can assist w/the other issue. I feel for everything to be healed then it needs to be done soon otherwise the damage will remain permanent. I refuse to allow my people to go out like this. I'll call Jewel then see about burial arrangements for the others. How is the last survivor? I should stop in & take a look.
You say we lost a Theurge & another. Who else did we lose?"
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:23

"Poet, are you ok? You have been affected by paradox haven't you? Poet please answer."
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:24

2 Theurges went with him Angel, and 2 Ahrouns.
We lost an Ahroun and a Theurge. According to the report of the survivors, It was upon them without warning and possibly faster than Pilot.

1 Theurge and 1 Ahroun returned. They are in the next Med Bay. (pointing to the door).

Angel, I will do everything I can with Kurt. you know that.
I dont know if I have the time with the upcoming battle..
His regenative powers make surgery difficult, along with magik. I will see what I can do.

He will be very pissed off when he finds out, please make sure he is not near me when he does..

Last edited by COFFEE on 12th January 2009, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:27

"Take care of Kurt. I will go check on them."

I go give Kurt a kiss then walk toward the other medical bay.

"God, can you check on Poet?"
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:28

Yes Angel, I already have. He says he is fine.
And hopes it was enough.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:30

"God, how does he sound? Please reassure him it was plenty. I saw his hand age. I want to know how badly he was affected by paradox. Will I need to get someone to cover for him while he recovers?"
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:32

He sounded a bit older, but still with all his mental functions.
Checking now on other issue, standby....

Angel, he says that he may need someone to assist. Unknown at this time. but seems confident that he is able to continue.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:41

"Whiskey, I need you to help Poet who is under paradox, please."
" Doc, I need you to coordinate the mages & get things under way, please. I'm sure Poet has been discussing plans with you."

"Pilot & Punch, I need your help. Can you cover patrol for me? I have several key people down or absent. I need your help gentlemen, please."

"Spooky, sorry to wake you but I need you here if you can spare me the time. I'm a little over whelmed & need you, please."
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:45

Spooky replies and says he can be ready within 10 minutes.
and ready for Transport.
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:47

Pilot and Punch will be with you momentarily. ETA 30 sec, according to their estimate.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 02:55

"Thank you gentlemen. "

"Coffee, do you require an assistant to heal Kurt back to normal? If so let me know & I'll do what I can to get you one."

"God, things are heating up. Please make sure all sensitive files are removed from the base & stored safely. Is there a list of equipment that needs to be removed?"

"Pen, would you please work on getting our non combatants moving for evacuation. Just make sure that they get their areas packed."
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 22:55

Yes Angel, only to help run the general function of Medical. I can handle the magiks involved with Kurt.

Patch or Rowen can handle any of the duties required, and together they would be complimentary to each other.

I am not sure Kurt will be ready if the Godling attacks at minimal schedule time in 3 days. I believe I can have him ready in a week.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 23:26

"Coffee,
Patch is already here. I'll have him cover for you while you work on Kurt. If he thinks Rowen will be needed then I'll have her brought in but am loathed to do that yet as I don't wish to take to many from other teams."

"Just get him fixed right. If you can't have him ready in time then fine. Do what you can & if we have to move him until after the battle then we will. He's no good to anyone the way he is now. I leave his care completely in your skilled hands."

"I have to go for now. To much to do & not enough people to assist. I will be back later to check on him. Thank you Coffee for all that you do."

Leaning down I kiss Kurt on the lips. Then head for the door & the many duties that await this night.
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 23:33

I have most of that already done Angel. Most files of that sort are safe and sound. I have them hidden in a secret space...

Working on rest as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 23:35

"Thank you God. How long would it take to move all personal & essential equipment?"
Back to top Go down
GOD

GOD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 23:38

Whiskey and Doc inform me that they can do as you ask.
Doc is already continuing Poets work, and co-ordinating things.

Whiskey is on standby until Poet can be contacted and assisted, I believe he is resting for a short time.

I will contact him each hour to inquire of his need.
Back to top Go down
PILOT

PILOT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: PA-Alpha Pilot
Race:: Vampire-Gangrel

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th January 2009, 23:41

I am on Patrol now Angel, I can if needed stay for an hour after dawn. But can go no longer than that, and..... Punch also can do the same.

Would you like me to rouse my Grandfather?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Smack!!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*PACKHOME* :: The Halowell Diaries-
Jump to: