*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

God Smack!! - Page 4 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Smack!!

Go down 
+8
THUNDER
POET
COFFEE
PILOT
WEAVERSBANE
Angel1
LORD DANCER
REDDPAW
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WEAVERSBANE

WEAVERSBANE

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race::
Auspice: Garou only:

God Smack!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 00:34

You were there, what do you think? He is OUR son, so he should be strong enough...
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: A3
Race:: Human-Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 00:46

"Kurt, he is our son but he is young & not into his full strength. Even adult Garous have a hard time dealing with this thing. Honestly I feel it is too much to ask of a child of 5 to deal with this. I can't personally affect it other then seeing it & talking to it. I can alert someone who can though or get a weapon made like Coffee's that can affect it. You have to much to do that requires your attention so can't be around him every second of the day. Other then my meeting tomorrow night I have nothing that can't be shifted to someone else at least for a short period of time."
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AM Chief Medical Officer
Race:: Rogue Tech Mage

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 00:53

Before you leave Angel, pick up this pistol. I have limited ammo, (only 6 clips) but they dont last long with 3 rd bursts.
Take it with you, I can effect it with my magik, and dont really need it with me right now.
Adjust the harness however you need to. it also can be shoulder slung.
Back to top Go down
WEAVERSBANE

WEAVERSBANE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 00:54

Very well, take him with you. You should be safe there with Poet.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:01

"Thank you Coffee. I will try to use them sparingly."

"Kurt, I will be back to help you & the others with that Niktiku. It wants me after all so it wouldn't be right to leave you & the others to fight my enemy alone. Come mate give us a hug. Let me smell the scent of your hair & feel your strong arms around me. I wish to have that memory with me for the time we are gone. Go spend a few moments with our son. He loves you very much."
Back to top Go down
WEAVERSBANE

WEAVERSBANE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:07

OMW, and I to wish to hold your scent in my memory until your return, and then renew it many times over.

*When I arrive to hug my family, I will pick up James, and hold him tight. "It will be alright son, go with your Mother and keep her safe. I need a strong man there incase something happens. I cannot go, I have many duties here with the rest of our family. "

*putting him down, I hug my mate, and bring her close. "Be strong mate, and dont miss if you need to fire. I love you"

*brushing her cheek as we part contact. "I love you both, watch over each other, and give my thanks to Poet."
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:16

Angel, i must go. other duties to attend to.
Keep that arm of his slung, and tight to his body for a day or so. He should be fine after that.

Angel, I also worked up a Painkiller for you, if you need to go into battle. I only had time for 3 pills, but they will last for 2 hours each. you dont take them you CHEW them, and I cant guarantee the flavor, but I know it will cease the pain in your wounds.
'
James should be fine with pain as it will be residual, not actual. And should be limited to Aches, not real pain.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:18

Holding Kurt tight I inhale his scent. I lay my head against his massive chest & feel the cable corded muscles of his arms wrapped about me. I look deep into his eye letting him know without words that I love him & cherish our relationship.

"I will keep him safe. I never miss just ask Elia. (mischievous grin). I will extend your Thanks along with my own to Poet. I will miss you mate. Stay safe for us."

"Thunder...Has your son been showing any signs of bad dreams or restlessness at night? If so please make sure he is packed. I would like to take him with me to Poet's"

"Come James. Time to go."

"Poet when you are ready"

I watch Kurt's face until I can no longer see it.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:21

"Coffee, I understand. You have my Thanks for everything. I'll bring back your gun. I hate leaving you without it. I appreciate your sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
WEAVERSBANE

WEAVERSBANE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:21

*I turn away and go about my duties, standing strong and tall. ( he must not see, he must not see). Relishing her scent in my mind. I will cherish it all during their absence.
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:25

Angel,
James yells "Daadddyyyy!, Daaddddyyy!" as he watches his father leave his sight.
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:29

There is no Sacrifice to great for a Child.
Be safe my friend. War is hell isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:31

"I know James, I feel the same way too. It is only for a short time. It will give you time to heal & rest but more importantly to give your Daddy time to kill this thing so it won't trouble your nights anymore."
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:32

"Yes Coffee it is. A Hell we have seen far to much of. On the good side at least we have a chance of winning which is why we fight. See you later my friend."
Back to top Go down
THUNDER

THUNDER

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: A1a Alpha One
Race:: Garou-Glasswalker-Ahroun
Auspice: Garou only: Ahroun

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:34

No, he is not, at least not to my knowledge. He hasn't told me anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:38

"ok, then. Did you want me to take him with us? May not be a bad idea for you to come along as well."
Back to top Go down
THUNDER

THUNDER

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:40

I think I should stay here, there is something goin on with the pool. I dont know yet. But checking it out. In light of all other events, I should have a team with me if I investigate.

Besides, Gin is... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:42

"What's going on with the pool? Being pregnant you shouldn't BE checking anything out. Kurt, please reroute to the pool. Apparently Thunder feels there is an issue there.
What's going on with Gin?"
Back to top Go down
THUNDER

THUNDER

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:45

I ...cant talk about it now Angel. Lets just say he is.... different than before.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:46

"Call me later then, please. I want to know, ok? I care about him too."
Back to top Go down
THUNDER

THUNDER

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:47

sigh, yes, i will.
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:54

Poet takes you through his school in France to a back entrance. then into the back rooms and then to private rooms.

Approaching a door in the Wineceller, he opens it and you see nothing inside. Absolutely nothing. Entering and after the door closes, you see an antechamber or about 30 by 30 ft.
with another door right beside the door you just entered.

Entering that door, you enter a Sanctum, A Sanctum of a Celestial Choruster, it is very obvious where this mans faith is.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 01:59

"Thank you Poet for doing this for us. I promise we'll try not to over stay our welcome."

"James, it's ok. Hopefully we'll be home again soon enough. I know your Daddy misses us already."
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 02:03

James just moves close to you and hugs your leg with his unslung arm.
Back to top Go down
Angel1

Angel1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th January 2009, 02:07

hugging him tight. "I'm here. I will protect you. I love you James. Poet is good people & will keep us safe until your Dad can deal with that thing. If it can find us here which I am skeptical of then Poet & I will destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Smack!!   God Smack!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Smack!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*PACKHOME* :: The Halowell Diaries-
Jump to: